Pages

Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 2, 2015

Bio Oil Reviews

I've heard endless good things about Bio Oil and seen many before & afters. In the end I succumbed to temptation and picked it up from Priceline, seeing as it was on sale ($3 off of the usual; $15 for 60ml). I figured it was a good deal, and it gave me another reason to go ahead and make the purchase.



If you read a lot of beauty blogs and watch beauty gurus, you probably would've heard a lot about Bio Oil and its miracles. It's known to help improve skin by getting rid of...
- Scars (also acne scars)
- Stretch Marks 
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Ageing Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
Sounds pretty wonderful doesn't it? You are instructed to apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months, and twice daily from the start of the second trimester during pregnancy. 
 
I love this on my face, neck, chest and hands. It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized and healthy. It has a subtle, light powder-y scent and a glowing finish. I paid extra attention to areas of damaged or scarred skin, and noticed that some imperfections and acne scars were starting to fade. I'd only been using this product for 5 days, but I've already noticed its effect. 
Although I haven't seen any fading of under-eye circles like some reviewers did, my eyes have stopped being puffy and tired in the mornings.
 
I have sensitive, dry to normal skin, and Bio Oil has never broken me out on any part of my body. I currently use it all over as a light moisturizer/anti-ageing preventative measure, and am very delighted with the results.
 
I will definitely continue using Bio Oil if it doesn't break me out and continue to show results. I recommend you give it a try if you have damaged skin; flakiness, scars, stretch marks (this stuff is known for it) and wrinkles. Another lovely thing is its affordability and easy access; you can find this at drugstores, chemists, and Priceline. 

0 nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About